Christmas Savings Workshop
Come check out the workshop that started it all! This three hour workshop will help you drastically cut your Christmas (and everyday expenses) by up to 80%!
This workshop has helped thousands of people save hundreds of thousands of dollars on their Christmas gifts. It’s based off of 15 years of marketing research, trends, and cycles- along with inside information privy to Gateway to Saving.
This workshop teaches you how to save on every expense you have throughout the holiday season. Last year, we gave $2,060 worth of gifts for only $311- including an Xbox360, mountain bikes, camcorders, and MP3 players. All items are new and purchased from stores you probably already shop at! Receipts are provided for all of my purchases
In this class, we cover:
- Setting a realistic budget
- Earning gift cards to pay for your purchases
- Alternate ways to save for the holidays
- Store clearance schedules
- The best times to buy certain products
- How to take advantage of Black Friday prices everyday
- Maximizing your Black Friday shopping trip- how to hit fewer stores and get everything you’re after
- Finding Black Friday ads early
- Shopping online for Black Friday
- Holiday sales schedules
- The hottest items of the year
- and more!
Each attendee is asked to bring his or her personal shopping list. We’ll go over them all at the workshop and I’ll tell you exactly where to purchase the items on your list for less. We guarantee to save the cost of your registration on just ONE item on your list!
Registration is required. Registration fees are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a workshop, you may transfer your fees to another person within 48 hours of the workshop. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer. Due to limited seating and the educational atmosphere of this event, no children will be allowed without prior written consent.