To schedule a workshop, please read the information below. If you have any questions, check out FAQ page or send an email to email@example.com. Unsure of what workshop you’d like? Read the descriptions on our Workshops page. Once you’ve viewed all of the information, visit the Book a Workshop page to see available dates and times and to schedule your workshop.
Private Party Information
Hosting a class with Gateway to Saving has never been easier. All you need to do is pick a class, date, location, and invite your friends, family, or co-workers.
Choosing a Workshop
Gateway to Saving offers many courses that will assist you in stretching every dollar. All classes are available for a home class. A description of each class is available here.
Setting a Date
I am very flexible with dates and times for a home class. In order to guarantee the date of your choice, I recommend that you book your class at least 4 weeks in advance. Try to allow at least 1-2 weeks to plan your class. You can see available dates here: Private Party Information
Choosing a Location
You may hold the class at the location of your choice (your home, business, church, and restaurant meeting rooms are good choices). There are plenty of restaurants that will allow you to use a meeting room for a minimum food purchase. Whichever option you choose, make sure that there is enough space for all of your guests!
There are no restrictions on how many people you may invite. There is a minimum of 8 guests* (not including hostess) at each class.
All guests will be required to pay registration fees for the class. These fees are $160 for up to 8 guests and $20 per person
FALL SPECIAL (all prices are for locations within 40 miles of zip 65632, all other locations, email for quote):
- Ultimate Couponing I + Saving Without Coupons: $120 for up to 8 guests, $10 each additional guest. Each workshop is normally $15. This is a savings of $18 per person!
- All Other Workshops: $160 for up to 8 guests, $15 each additional guest
We now have two options to help you easily complete your registration!
1. After scheduling a workshop, you will receive an online registration link to send to your guests. They can register online for your class directly.
2. The hostess will be in charge of collecting all payments and submitting an online payment, check, or money order 7 days before the class is scheduled to begin (14 days for weekend workshops). Any workshop that has not submitted registration fees during these guidelines will automatically be canceled.
What do my guests receive for the registration fees?
They will receive all of the tools and information they need to cut their grocery bill by up to 90% at the workshop. Each workshop lasts 3 hours and covers an immense amount of information. In addition to couponing, we will address effortless saving on everyday items such as milk, bread, and eggs. These tips can actually cut down the amount of time you spend in the store and save you hundreds each year on basic items.
Each guest will also receive:
- A Full Membership to Gateway to Saving
- Access to Members-Only Sites
- Invitations to Exclusive Members-Only Events, such as Stockpile and Couponing Swaps
- Unlimited FREE public refresher courses (must have previously attend an identical workshop as a paying guest) when bringing a paying guest
- LIFETIME Email Support! Have a question? Shoot us an email and we’ll answer you directly!
Will you be selling products at the workshop?
We will have some organizational materials for sale at most workshops. These items can be hard to find and some must be ordered in bulk. We order them and provide them at cost to save you the expense of organizing! Each attendee will also have the opportunity to purchase a digital copy of “Ultimate Couponing | Your Guide to Slashing Your Grocery Bill” for only $5- that’s HALF off the retail price!
There is no obligation to purchase anything, these items are provided solely for the attendee’s benefit.
The registration fee is waived for the hostess of each party. Every Ultimate Couponing I hostess will also receive (2) passes to upcoming workshops, and a copy of the Ultimate Couponing ebook. This is a $72 value!
Promotions change frequently for other workshops, please check back for the newest promotions.
Booking a Workshop
To book a workshop, please read through the above information, select a workshop, and fill out this form. Dates will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
*Minimum class size of 8 within 40 miles of 65632, 10 within 40-60 miles of 65632, 12 within 60-80 miles, etc. Other restrictions may apply