Hosting a home party should never be difficult or exhausting. These workshops are intended to gather up your friends, family, and coworkers to have a great time while learning how to stretch your existing income.
The following are some of the most frequently asked questions pertaining to hosting a workshop. If you have any questions that are not answered in this section, please leave a comment below and I’ll answer them as quickly as I can.
1. How long will my workshop last?
Here are the average times for each workshop:
- Ultimate Couponing I: 3 hours
- Ultimate Couponing II: 3 hours
- Ultimate Couponing II: 3 Hours
- Sensible Shopping: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- Christmas Savings: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- Sensible Earnings: 2 hours
- Saving Without Coupons: 1 hour, 15 minutes
2. Can I serve refreshments at my workshop?
You may serve whatever you choose at your workshop. I’ve had hostesses serve everything from popcorn to an entire hog. What you serve is entirely up to you!
The best time to eat is before the workshop begins so that we may start on time. I don’t mind at all to start late, but your guests may not plan to stay later.
3. How am I saving any money if I have to pay registration fees?
The registration fees are $18 per person, which covers the handouts provided and other expenses. Every attendee will receive lifetime email support and access to members only websites. You will also receive invitations to exclusive members only events. If the information is too much to take in, not to worry! You’ll be able to take the class again (public setting only) as a refresher for free when you bring a paying guest. The average student saves $60 the first week- even without coupons in hand! Of course, that means you’ve made a 300% return on your money in a week. Pretty good, huh?
I also provide several tips in the workshop that will help you to save on basic items without using coupons or even putting forth any additional effort. These savings can actually save you time in the store and keep more money in your pocket!
4. Are you any good at this?
I’d surely hope so! I’ve taught over 400 workshops and have changed the spending habits of thousands of families. I’ve spoken to numerous groups, written magazine articles, published 4 books, appeared in multiple local and national media outlets, and so much more. Our workshops have been featured on CBS, NBC, ABC, and MSNBC, and I’ve spoken at numerous star-studded conferences.
5. What if I don’t reach the minimum number of guests for my area?
There are two options. You may either choose to cancel the workshop or distribute the minimum fees between your guests.
6. If I cancel my workshop, can I reschedule?
7. I’d like to host a workshop, but I don’t see a date I’d like on your online booking page, can I still book it?
When filling out the form, there is a space under your first and second choice dates for ‘other’. Please indicate your desired dates there and I will try my hardest to accommodate them.
8. Where should I host my workshop?
You may host your workshop anywhere you choose. We can gather in your living room, church, favorite restaurant, etc.
9. I’d like to host a Girl’s Night Out party on a Friday night. Would it be okay if I served alcohol to my guests.
I have no problem at all if you choose to serve alcohol. However, I assume no responsibility for forgotten information
10. What should my guests bring with them?
The only things they will need are a pen and paper. A workbook will be provided.
11. I’d like to send out email invitations. Can I copy and paste information from your website and link them to your Facebook page?
Absolutely!!! Feel free to borrow any information from the site to send to your guests.