Don’t forget to register for the Ultimate Couponing I workshop on February 1st in Springfield. This workshop is eligible for the Bring a Friend promotion for previous class attendees. If you’ve attended an Ultimate Couponing I workshop, you’ll get in for free when you bring a paying friend (please let me know you’re coming in advance).
I plan to arrive around 5:30, so if you are in need of binder supplies, stop by and grab some! I’ve got assorted 3 ring protectors and the new binders for cheap.
If you’d like to register, please click here | Register for Ultimate Couponing I
Ultimate Couponing I is a workshop geared toward beginning and intermediate couponers, but many advanced couponers also walk away with a wealth of new knowledge.. If you’re looking for a way to cut back on that ever daunting grocery bill, this class guarantees you can slash it! Who wouldn’t want to save up to 90% on their groceries and have more food and household items than ever before? It’s like having a small store in your home, for a fraction of the cost of those empty cupboards!
This class covers:
- common myths of couponing (no, coupons aren’t just for junk and processed foods!)
- where to get high value coupons (because the good ones aren’t always in your paper)
- how to become a couponer without clipping a thing (no, we’re not talking about filing away whole inserts)
- matching coupons with sales
- how sales are cycled
- organizing coupons
- calculating your savings
- donating to charity
- common couponing lingo and acronyms (become bilingual!)
- how to find the hottest deals
- using coupons on other items, such as services, toys, restaurants, and more!
- much, much, more!
This workshop will require note taking, so bring paper and a pen with you!
*Disclaimer: Your head will be spinning when you leave, as you are provided with a wealth of information.