I’m horrible about taking pictures of my trips, but I actually got it done this afternoon! I had to go to Springfield for a dentist appointment this morning, so a quick trip by a couple of my favorite stores was in order.
Yes, this is all processed food. Brad has been taking bologna sandwiches for lunch and we’ve been doing a lot of cookouts, hence the hot dogs. I kicked off the Dillons trip with a $10 catalina from a previous trip.
- 30 packages of pasta
- 10 Oscar Mayer Bologna
- 10 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
- 2 Jelly Belly Snow Cone Syrups
- 4 Large Bubbles
- Total: $18.xx
I hit a great clearance sale here- they hadn’t even changed the prices in the computer yet!
- 3 Hellman’s May0: $1.44 each
- 2 Pace Picante Sauce: 75¢ each
- 3 large Bags of Kit Kats (which melted on the way home): 95¢ each
- 3 Carrot Cake Mixes: 85¢ each
- 2 Mott’s Applesauce to Go: 85¢ each (wish I’d have taken the $1/1 coupons!)
- Total: $13
Discount Grocery Store:
- 20 HASS Avocados: $2.63 (total)
Toys R’ Us
- 3 Boxes of Dry Erase Crayons: $4.23
Total Spent: $38
Total Saved: A BUNCH (I’ve not got my receipts with me)