Once a part of the Sensible Shopping workshop, the Christmas Savings workshop has now taken on a life of it’s own. This workshop teaches you how to save on every expense you have throughout the holiday season. Last year, we gave $2,060 worth of gifts for only $311- including an Xbox360, mountain bikes, camcorders, and MP3 players. All items are new and purchased from stores you probably already shop at! Receipts are provided for all of my purchases
In this class, we cover:
- Setting a realistic budget
- Earning gift cards to pay for your purchases
- Alternate ways to save for the holidays
- Store clearance schedules
- The best times to buy certain products
- How to take advantage of Black Friday prices everyday
- Maximizing your Black Friday shopping trip- how to hit fewer stores and get everything you’re after
- Finding Black Friday ads early
- Shopping online for Black Friday
- Holiday sales schedules
- The hottest items of the year
- and more!
Each attendee is asked to bring his or her personal shopping list. We’ll go over them all at the workshop and I’ll tell you exactly where to purchase the items on your list for less. We guarantee to save the cost of your registration on just ONE item on your list! This workshop pays for itself.