Did you know that meal planning is one of the easiest ways to save on your groceries? You also save time and money by eliminating last minute trips to the store and swinging by a restaurant because you have nothing fixed.
In this 90 minute mini-workshop, we’ll go over:
- How to determine what length of menu will work best for you
- Developing a list of your go-to meals
- Planning your menu with as little expense as possible.
- Setting up several interchangeable menus and the best time to implement them
- How to stay motivated to plan (the biggest problem most of us have!)
- Working planned overs into your meal plan