Ultimate Couponing I is a workshop geared toward beginning and intermediate couponers, but many advanced couponers walk away with a wealth of new knowledge, also. If you’re looking for a way to cut back on that ever daunting grocery bill, this class guarantees you can slash it! Who wouldn’t want to save up to 90% on their groceries and have more food and household items than ever before? It’s like having a small store in your home, for a fraction of the cost of those empty cupboards!
This class covers:
- common myths of couponing (no, coupons aren’t just for junk and processed foods!)
- where to get high value coupons (because the good ones aren’t always in your paper)
- how to become a couponer without clipping a thing (no, we’re not talking about filing away whole inserts)
- matching coupons with sales
- how sales are cycled
- organizing coupons
- calculating your savings
- donating to charity
- common couponing lingo and acronyms (become bilingual!)
- how to find the hottest deals
- using coupons on other items, such as services, toys, restaurants, and more!
- much, much, more!
This workshop will require note taking, so bring paper and a pen with you!
*Disclaimer: Your head will be spinning when you leave, as you are provided with a wealth of information.
Unable to take a workshop in person? Our 85 page ebook is a transcript of our workshops! Get yours by clicking here: Ultimate Couponing Ebook